Sunday 15 March 2015

GET TO KNOW ME: A-Z





I found this blog post on Kendel's blog and i liked it so much. I thought what better way to re kindle my love for this place!


This should be fun :)
A. Attached or Single? 
Single and content.

B. Best Friend?
 Don't have one. I believe that word jinxes friendships. But I do have people that I so often look at and go "You are the bestest!"
C. Cake or Pie? 
Cake, hands down any day! And chocolate cake is always preferred - sun or rain.

D. Day of Choice? 
Friday. I never realized the importance of a Friday till I started working. Friday is something else, its almost Saturday. I don't think I'm even making sense anymore.
E. Essential Item? 
Phone. I'm very very dependent on it. Right from my morning alarm, to reminders throughout the day, to reading books on it. I do just about everything. I stopped wearing watches on a everyday basis too, because I have a phone

F. Favorited Color? 
Um. If I HAD TO pick one it'll probably be purple or black. I'm not attached to colors. You won't see me in just these colors or looking for them everywhere I go. They're nice. End of story.
G. Gummy Bears or Worms? 
Neither. Bleh.
H. Home town? 
Hyderabad. I was born here, did my schooling, graduation here. And now I'm working here too.

Damn! I need to get out o.o


I. Indulgence?  
Chocolate or while sauce pasta.
J. January or July?
The colder month. I love love love the cold and equally hate the heat. I don't mind the rains too :)
K. Kids? 
Yes! Love kids
L. Life is not complete without…? 
Love. Everybody needs to fall in love.
M. Memory you cherish? 
Okay, this is a tough one! Its so hard to pick one and write.. Well, this summer we had a tiny vacation to this lovely little place called Coorg, it was so beautiful. Its one place i would love to go back!

N. Numbers of brothers/sisters? 
One younger sister. She takes her role seriously and doesn't let a day go by without annoying me.
O. Oranges or Apples? 
Apples Apples! Oranges are Bleh. Nobody can hate an apple :)
P. Pet Peeves? 
 Dishonesty. I hate when people lie and are two faced. I think life would be so much easier, if only people were honest and real more often.
Q. Quotes?
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Its one of my favorite verses from the Bible.
R. Reasons to smile? 
Well, right now? Mom and dad are out of town for a week! Its do-what-you-want week.
S. Season of choice? 
Winter! Did I already tell how much I love the cold? If I ever move I may totally base a major part of my decision just by googling the weather!
T. Tea or Coffee? 
Both. But leaning a little towards tea



U. Unknown fact about me? 
I play the guitar. Not many people know about it :)

I'm more like a closet guitarist. Is that even a thing? I don't know! :D
V. Vegetable? 
Well, I hate beans and cabbage. Potato is my favorite vegetable, cauliflower comes pretty close too.
W. Worst habit? 
Procrastinating. I do tend to Postpone things a lot, i get some kinda kick out of doing everything in the last possible minute possible. I know its bad, and i've had times when its back fired badly, so yeah.. need to work on that.

X. X-Ray or Ultra-sound?
X- Ray. Never had an ultra sound before.
Y. Your favorite trip?
There was this one time where my whole big extended family decided we need to take a vacation. We went to this small town close to Bangalore. It was a one week thing, but we did so many crazy things! We went on a safari, chilled at a waterfall, went hiking and lived through a thunderstorm.
Z. Zodiac sign? 
I don't really take these seriously, but yeah - Sagittarius

Well, I hope you enjoyed reading that as much as i loved writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment