Monday 3 February 2014

My Day Out.

How long has it been since i first got here? I really dunno. Well, i've come on here a couple of times in just this past week alone.. written a line.. stared at the screen till no end, logged out and continued with life.

I don't know what to write about, i don't know if i feel like writing too. My days are getting better.. but life is still being a scramble. Between looking up colleges, different options of study, applying for jobs and checking out companies.. I'm surprisingly having quite a lot, okay maybe not lot.. but I'm having fun.

Okay, for those of you who remember i live in Hyderabad.. we have this huge big industrial every January that i used to go to ever since i was a kid. It was like a tradition in my family. So this year, out of the blue i decided i needed to do it, and i did. And was it as fun as it usually is? HELL YES.


[An amazing photographer friend let me use these beautiful pictures that were clicked that day. Are they the coolest or WHAT?]

I went with some really good friends..  the first we do when we enter after the regular security check, and me mumbling about how meaningless it is, is buy popcorn and walk around and just take everything in. Four odd years didn't change a thing.

                                       [That's kinda how i looked, feeling all pleased with myself]

and then, the walked continued with occasional halts to point and laugh at someone or something or it just ended in one of us buying something totally random.

And then we spotted this,



and just had to buy it even though i was pretty full alreadyy.. so we did and i was supposed to wait till we find a found a good spot to click, but i didn't, so i don't have a picture with cotton candy now :(

Sooo we kept walking till we arrived at the one place i was searching for right from the moment i entered.



okay, so the picture might be a slight over exaggeration.. But it was insane fun.. we first went on the Giant wheel, they call it that for all the right reasons.. after i had done screaming and begging everyone to stop it,  as i waked out i thought the worse is over..



But for some weird reason i was wrong. I used my two legs to go to this..


and buy tickets for thiss..



And i still cant decide if it was the best or worst part, okay fine, who am i kidding, IT WAS SOOO MUCH FUN!!.. This picture doesn't even come close. It was insane, the rush was something else. Honestly? 90% of the time i was on it, i was thinking its too early to die, im like not even married yet  i haven't eaten frogs yet or something. I was screaming the whole time it was mostly "OH MY GOD" in different tones and pitches.. and a few other things I'm hoping no one else heard.

well, i came back home with an amazing pair of shoes and a bag full of memories. It was my day out, something i needed and it was all and more i expected it to be.

[DISCLAIMER: I do not claim ownership to pictures 2,3,4,6. They belong to their rightful owners and are used only as a representation here.]

No comments:

Post a Comment