Wednesday 20 November 2013

THE SUCCESS STORY :D

[If you didn't read my previous post this may not make much sense :P]




I DID IT! :D
And if you haven't figured it out yet, yes the cake turned out pretty awesome! Everyone in my fam was positively shocked that i succeeded at something like that! Because, to be honest, baking was never my strongest department :P

Oh who am i kidding! I was bad horrible horrible at baking till this afternoon ;]
Soo i got the stuff i needed and found a recipe where i could do it in my electric rice cooker, which i found so interesting! So i did and it turned out amazing!

Soo for those interested, ill post the link in the end!
If you've never done this before or you've had horrible attempts or your just bored! This is the thing for you!
The recipe is super clear and simple, even kids could do it! :P

Anyway im excited and celebrating big time at my baking success!
Andd im also already working on my next post, so keep reading :)


Here's the amazing cake recipe link!

A pretty cousin suggested i use oil instead of butter and i did and it turned out just fine :)

PS: This is for people who are new or lost around here! I have had people ask me how they can subscribe, so if your looking for that, drop your email in the "subscribe by email" box to the right of the page, and everytime i update, you get mail! You can also promote a blog through your Google+ account by clicking the "g+" to the right.








^That's a piece i saved for ya'll for being so nice and sweet :P

Happpy caking :]

No comments:

Post a Comment